Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy, Busy Sunday

I baked my strudel this morning and took it for the early breakfast at church. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.

After church Bob and I took Leslie to dinner. John was home sleeping. He worked a twelve hour shift last night.

I spent the afternoon doing my letters and getting things ready for the first Ministerial Alliance meeting next Thursday. I had lost so much with my computer crash last month. I had to reconstruct the minutes. Luckily I had printed them off. But I had the summer minutes for the executive committee, the agenda and the attendance record to do as well.

I finally got everything redone and printed off and will have to duplicate them Wednesday at church.

This evening we have Living the Questions at Jack and Marilyn's home. It is a dinner and a study and I was to bring the potato salad but I forgot so I made a quick trip to the deli at the market to buy some. Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: