Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cyndi's Doctor Appointment

I drove Cyndi to Wichita yesterday and the trip and doctor's visit took all day. She didn't learn anything new from him though. They did infuse her there and the doctor looked in on her to see if her neck and arm were swelling. Personally, I could not see any swelling but she insists it does. At least she got to see the doctor instead of a PA this time. We left at 9:00 AM We got home at 5:30 PM, picked up Bob and Jeff and went to Sirloin Stockade for dinner. Bob and I just had the salad bar. Neither of us was very hungry.

This morning I weeded the flower beds and mowed. Bob trimmed. Then we had lunch and now I am doing this. I hope this will be a slower day.

Bob A came by this morning. He had managed to get a carpenter to go out to church and repair the damage on the door of the smaller shed. Bob and I will have to go out there later this week and paint the new boards he put on and Bob A will spray for termites. It seems the damage was caused by termites. Always something!

Tonight we will stay home, eat our leftover beans and cornbread and watch "This Old House"...Bob's favorite TV show.

No comments: