Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nooma

If you want to watch some neat videos that really make you think, watch these Nooma Videos. I have a bunch of them and they really being me ministry.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-825273137571541112#docid=-5274168062084626850

Bob and I went to Bartlesville after I went to a few fruitless garage sales. There seems to be nothing very interesting at these garage sales anymore. Maybe that's why I just as soon go to flea markets. There you can find some really neat stuff. Yesterday, I found some berry bowls for Leslie. She seemed happy to get them. They were "Star" pattern, round and seemed very nice...just the right size for a small bowl of pudding or some apple crisp or apple brown betty.

This evening we will stay at home. We ate at Garfield's in Bartlesville and I had their wonderful Fish and Chips. Bob had a raspberry walnut salad and helped me with the fish too. We enjoyed our day and got some exercise. We walked all over the Lowe's, the mall and Wal Mart Superstore and bought $64 worth of groceries. When we got home, I had to put them away.

Slinky didn't get his walk because it was raining when we left. Missy, on the other hand came in when we got home and promptly disappeared. When I finally went to find her, she was under our coverlet on our bed. I wanted to take a photo of her there but my darn camera didn't work. Bob raised up the coverlet and before my slow camera would go off, she hopped down. Here she is.

I have done some calling this evening for the PINCH dinner I am having Thursday evening at 6:00. PINCH is People for Institutional and Community Harmony. Half of our guests will be black and half white. It's a covered dish dinner and we usually have a great time. So far I have ten coming. I have room for twelve.

No comments: