Monday, December 21, 2009

Bobs Swollen Arm and Hand

Bob's left arm and hand are swelling up and we have been trying to get into the doctor's office for a week. First she was gone for a family emergency and they canceled his appointment and then because she was ill they canceled another. She was at church yesterday and didn't appear to be ill. (Doctors must need some time off too.) Anyhow, he has an appointment this afternoon so maybe we will find out why his left arm and hand is retaining fluid.

We had a great time at the cookie exchange last night. About eight or nine couples came and stayed. We were about the third couple to leave and there were plenty of others who stayed after we left. I ate five cookies and that was too much sweets and didn't set too well on my queasy stomach. I took some tums before bedtime.

I watched TV after we came home. PBS had a special on Yellowstone in winter. Bob read. We had rented a video for Saturday night and he couldn't understand a word that was said. I enjoyed it. It was "Angels and Devils" with Tom Hanks. Anyhow, we will return it this morning. It is due back before 10:00 PM today.

I will do some cleaning this morning after breakfast. Slinky has been in most of the week and the kitchen needs a good scrubbing and I also need to dust again.

Slinky was pretty good last night. He woke me up twice to go out and Missy wanted out at 4:30 this morning. Animals!

I have two pieces of leftover coffeecake from breakfast at church and a whole cookie jar full of a variety of cookies. Then I also have the peanut clusters I made this past week. I am going to weigh a ton if I don't stay out of them.

No comments: