Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Super Cold Day

I checked a minute ago and the temperature was 13 degrees. I know this is going to be a very cold winter because my cat, Missy, has a very think coat this year..thicker then ever before.

The streets thawed enough yesterday that we were able to get out of our drive (which was not clear) and go to the market and go get gas. Also, Cyndi called and Jeff's wheel bearing went out on his truck and she needed a ride to the dealership to have it repaired. While I was out, I mailed off the book I had sold on Amazon. Then she called again in the afternoon and they had it fixed. So we went back out and picked her up and took her down to pick it up.

We stayed in the rest of the day.

I spent most of the day online. I sent out about twenty e-mails with my class newsletter attached to it. Those who wanted it through e-mail got it right away. The others will have to wait for the printer to finish duplicating and folding it for mailing. I will also have to get some envelopes and stuff those before mailing them out.

We watched some TV last night (PBS) before going to bed. Slinky slept through the night and only woke me up at 5:15 to go out. He has been sleeping near the sink at night where there's an inside wall and no door draft. I moved his two rugs there.

No comments: