Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quiet Saturday

This should be a quiet Saturday and I am really ready for one. Next week will be very busy. Luckily the forecast is for weather in the 40's. Boy am I ready for that! I read all morning and then I washed the laminate floors and used Murphy's Wood Soap on the kitchen cabinets.

Monday is Bob's doctor's appointment at 10:00. His hand and arm swelling has not gone down after taking a round of antibiotics so perhaps this is NOT an infection after all. It has, in fact, gone up and is worse then ever.

Tuesday is my MC3 meeting in Independence at 11:00. I am the secretary so I will be taking notes.

Wednesday is my hair appointment at 10:00 and the Independence Ministerial Association meeting at 11:30.

Thursday is Marsha Adinolfi's funeral at 2:00 and Bo and I will attend. Bob has a PINCH meeting at 5:30 that evening.

Friday is clear...whew!

Saturday is Carletta's mother's services in Sperry at 1:30. We will also attend that one.

So today is a welcome day. Everything is caught up and we will have church tomorrow since the sun is shining and is due to shine tomorrow too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you. It is supposed to get above freezing here on Monday for the first time in what seems like ages. I am looking forward to it..We should get the 40s by Wednesday. It is supposed to be zero tonight! Enjoy your weekend.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. You too. I am looking forward to the 40's. I may put away my coat.