Sunday, February 14, 2010

Busy Sunday Now

Yesterday Leslie, our daughter, came over and took us to Joplin with her. We walked all over the mall there and then she took us to lunch. She bought a red sweater to wear last evening. We had a good day.

We got our mail when we got home and we had another medical bill. I had forgotten Bob had not met his deductible for medicare this year so we now owe another $135.00 bill. What with the hot water tank to pay for next month too, we may have to pay half for two months on both. We got a check from our oldest son yesterday too and that will help a lot. (thanks so much!)

When we got home in mid afternoon, Bob took a nap. He was really tired and we still had our church's Valentine Dinner at The Railroad Inn to go to at 6:30. Sue did a really good job with it and the food was good. The fellowship was even better.

Leslie wants to have a big surprise party for Bob in May for his 80th birthday. She wants to have it at the church so we will have plenty of room to invite all our friends. His birthday is on May 25th, a Tuesday, and she wants to have it on the previous Sunday afternoon, on May 23rd. That's very sweet of her.

When we got home, we were ready for bed.

Bob's hand and arm are no better. I don't think anything is going to make that arm and hand go down. I just hope it doesn't get worse.

We have church today and I speak. I don't know where we will eat afterward. I am still full from last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Glad you had a good day with your daughter. I hope your husband's arm doesn't get any worse but gets lots better soon. I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks so much, Judy. I hope so too but I understand it's incurable.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.