Monday, February 15, 2010

Strange Day

After church yesterday, we were invited to another Valentine banquet..this one catered in for the Trinity United Methodist Church. Some friends had paid for their meal and then couldn't attend. They gave us their meal. We had a good time. I came home and got my newsletters ready to go out today. Then in late afternoon, I began to feel bad. I developed a headache and general apathy. I never get headaches and I am seldom ill. I curled up with an afghan and watched "Nature" on TV with Missy while Bob went on to "Living the Questions" group at Karan and Bobby's house.

This morning I appear to be all right. But I feel kind of drained.

Today, if I am up to it, I will do some cleaning. Slinky has been in the kitchen most of the week. It's been so cold. So the floor is dirty. I have wiped at it from time to time but my cloth always comes back dirty so I know it is not clean. It's difficult to keep a clean house with animals in the house.

Nothing else is on the agenda today.

No comments: