Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday With My Sister

This is the morning I spend some time with my sister so my brother-in-law can have a break and get away and have breakfast with his friends. Every Tuesday she is obsessed with something different. I guess it may be the nature of the disease. For the past few Tuesdays she has been "working" on her recorder work for church. I started this obcession without meaning to do so. I gave her a copy of our membership list. She had asked me if I had received a new list from our Mission Center and I told her I had.

I have not officially taken the job she still holds and given it to another. I have just been in touch with the World Church online and made the changes with them directly. I am trying not to upset her. She seems to get worse when she is upset in some way. We had to take the Congregational Financial Officer responsibility from her a year and a half ago and give it to Leslie because she could no longer get the work done. At that time, we had no recording changes, so I left the recorder job with her. So I have just dealt directly with the World Church Recorder ever since.

Now it appears, I will need to get someone else to take the recorder responsibility since she obsesses over it. That will be another trauma for her. I will put it off as long as possible. Mike will have a change of address soon as he and Laura move to Cherryvale so I will have to deal with that. The World Church wants to appoint someone else to that job. I have been putting it off as long as possible.

No comments: