Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Cleaning Day



I guess I will clean house today. I usually do that on Monday but Monday had it's own busy work this week.

I did get the the ads in our three area newspapers. They were to announce the date and time of the Celebration of Life for Bob. I will be busy this week. Tomorrow I will get my hair cut and done and then Gay will be here. Thursday, I have an executive meeting of the Coffeyville Ministerial Alliance and Friday I will go to Wichita to pick up Keith who will be coming in to the airport there.

I will call and see if Karan is home yet. Leslie and I wanted her to put together the picture board for the foyer. She is so creative. If she can't do it, I will do it Thursday afternoon.

More later...

I couldn't reach her. She and Bobby must not be back from their cruise yet.

I took a two hour nap this afternoon. I have not slept well lately so I must really have needed that nap.

Keith called this evening on his way to the Laundromat. I will be picking him up in Wichita at the airport on Friday. It will be good to have him here again. Scott, I hear, is with Becky and will not be coming back until early Sunday morning.

The photos above show just part of the dozens of cards I have received since Bob died.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, I hope you are doing o.k. Sounds like you are keeping busy getting ready for the service. I have mowed the yard today and worked outside. It has been 90 degrees here and so humid the water was running out of my hair. I am glad I got it cut last week. It is much shorter for the summer. Hope you got your house cleaned. Love and hugs.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I am doing fine. My house is sparkling. It is hot here too. I had to let Slinky in. The heat was really intense.