Friday, August 6, 2010

Quiet Friday

It's been rather quiet today. I need to get out there and trim but I am feeling lazy. I woke up at 3:00 again this morning and have not felt rested today. I did water everything and take Slinky for his walk.

Leslie e-mailed me awhile ago and asked me to go to the Independence sidewalk sale tomorrow morning at 7:00. We will do that. I learned that the Caney ice cream social is next Saturday so I will not be torn between two events.

Well, I'd better get out there and get it done before it gets really hot.

More later...

The yard looks real nice now. It didn't get as hot today as usual. I napped a bit this afternoon since I woke at 3:00 this morning. Afterward, Slinky came in for awhile and then I went to the hospital to see Phyllis. After that I went up to Sirloin Stockade and had dinner. That was the first time I had been there since the week before Bob died.

Phyllis may get to go back to Windsor on Monday. It depends on what her hemoglobin is on Monday.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...We are experiencing a cooler day today. I love ice cream socials. I may suggest it as an idea for our Church next year. The only trouble is...if you suggest it you are made the chairman LOL
Have a nice weekend. Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I do too, Balisha. If it weren't for ice cream I would be a shadow of my present self.