Sunday, August 1, 2010

Church Today

It is going to be a scorcher again today. No telling what my air conditioning bill will be for July and especially August.

I will go to church today and then out to lunch with Leslie. Bob A. probably won't go because he doesn't like the restaurant Leslie wants to go to. I need to call him this morning and see how yesterday went.

Elections are Tuesday here. It will be interesting to see if the Republican prevail. This is a Republican state.

I just took Slinky for his walk and it is already pretty muggy out there. I will probably stay in this afternoon and evening.

I got a large bill from the hospital yesterday. I took some of my savings out and transferred it into checking to pay it. Always something. I hope that's the last of them.

More later...

No comments: