Friday, September 24, 2010

Breakfast and Dinner

Another night of poor sleep.

Today I will have breakfast out with one friend and dinner out with another. Otherwise I will go to see my sister again this morning. I have not seen her since Monday. At that time, she wanted me to bring my car around and take her home. Of course, I can't do that.

I was going to paint my patio bench yesterday but the paint was dried up. I also want to paint the swing. Rain is in the forecast though. I don't know when I will get those two chores done.

Tomorrow I will go out and see the progress on my grandson's house. He said they got the slab poured and also the driveway. I am anxious to see it. I also want to pick up the manual for the table saw I sold yesterday.

Tomorrow evening I will attend the PINCH pot luck dinner.

More later...

I never made it to see my sister. I took all of Bob's clothing down to Bartlesville to Goodwill and donated it. Then I came home and proceeded to re-organize my closets. I am really not finished yet but I am tired.

No comments: