Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday

My grandson is coming over on his lunch hour to look over Bob's tools. I have put his table saw on Open Line for $100.00. I hope to sell it. It's a Craftsman and Bob paid $200 for it. I need the space a lot more then I need the table saw. Jeromy is building a house so he can probably use a lot of Bob's tools.

I did some more cleaning in the garage this morning. I still need to blow it out. I did call the trash pickup people to pick up the empty boxes I have in the garage.

This afternoon I will attend the Chaplain In Service at the hospital at 1:30. Other then that, I have nothing more scheduled for today.

More later...

The In Service lasted two hours but it was a good meeting. I had a nice visit with Jerry, who is the Chaplain for CMA. He lost his wife in January. He is doing well. He is as busy as I am. That helps a lot.

Jeromy took a lot of tools and I was delighted that he could use them. He would like to have had my air compressor but I can use it to keep the mower's tires inflated. If I find that I don't need it, I may give it to him anyhow. He is such a neat kid. He has invited me to lunch on Thursday. I will meet him there at 11:30.

No comments: