Saturday, September 25, 2010

Busy Saturday Preparing for the PINCH dinner

I took Slinky for his walk this morning about 9:00 and as usual, he was delighted. I called one of the board members from PINCH this morning about the table covers I have for the dinner at the senior citizen's for the PINCH pot luck dinner this evening. They were decorating at the time so I went down there and helped. I told Sharon I would come back at 4:00 with my meatloaf.

Then I went to see my grandson this noon and picked up the owners manual for the table saw I sold. Sure enough, he had it and gave it to me. I gave him the one for the nail gun.

Then I came home and mowed while I still could. I haven't trimmed yet. I will do that later. I had to work over my hair after I mowed.

I's better get in there and get that meatloaf baked.

More later...

The meatloaf was a big hit. There's just a tiny bit left and that was two pounds of meat. The PINCH pot luck was also a big hit.

No comments: