Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Hair Appointment

Well, I am going back to Independence this morning to a hair appointment at 10:15. I haven't been able to do a thing with my hair this week and I thought it would be more manageable since I had it cut last week. Maybe it's my shampoo. After that, I will come back home and go to lunch with my grandson at 11:30.

I awoke at 3:00 AM again this morning and lay there for almost two hours before I decided to just get up. I had been sleeping much better and had hoped that the sleepless nights were over.

I advertised Bob's table saw on KGGF day before yesterday. I wanted $100 for it but did not have one call. I will try again next week and ask $85.

Bob A. called last night and told me about his latest visit with my sister. He said she wanted to go home with him again. When he tried to explain that he couldn't take her home because she couldn't walk without a walker and had been falling, she began to cry. I think that is harder on him then when she gets angry.

Tomorrow I will have breakfast with a friend. Scott will not be coming this weekend. He has decided to go to Ardmore instead. That's fine. I know he has a very limited time to spend with his girlfriend before he is deployed in November. I will go to the PINCH pot luck dinner Saturday evening. I have my meat thawing in the frig for my meat loaf. I need to stop at the church this morning and get the plastic table covers for the tables at the PINCH dinner.

I don't know what I will do this afternoon. So, more later....

When I got home from lunch, I had a message on my machine. It was an Independence resident who bought Bob's table saw. Now I need the manual. Jeromy accidentally picked it up Tuesday when he came and picked out the tools.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair drives me crazy. It has always been so fine and thin. I have to keep it trimmed or I can't do anything with it. I think meatloaf is one of my favorite things. I bet yours is good, too.

Balisha said...

Have a nice day, Margie. My mouth is watering just thinking about meat loaf. I love cooking in the fall and winter.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Hi Judy. Do you have a good meatloaf recipe? Mine is not all that good.

And Balisha. I prefer the fall to cook too.

Thanks gals, for visiting my blog.