Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rainy Thursday

Well, it rained all night and I slept reasonably well. I called my brother-in-law this morning to see if he would like to go to breakfast at Eggberts. He did. We had a good visit. It seems my niece, Diana plans to come September 25th. I did not tell my sister when I went to see her this morning. I will let my brother-in-law do that when he is ready.

Phyllis was rather subdued. She visited with me about ten minutes before she fell asleep. I talked to Eloise about her meds. Eloise looked them up in Phyllis's book and they are not giving her any tranquilizers. I thought they might be because Phyllis was just as tired Thursday when I was there. Eloise said they only do that when they get to the place where they can't handle them any other way. I guess Phyllis was very hostile on Tuesday but after some time they settled her down. Those people just have the patience of Job.

I left after about 40 minutes and went to the antique mall. I have recooped my rent now. Anything sold the rest of the month will be profit. This may work out.

I then went to the dollar store to get dog food and a few other things I needed.

I will eat lunch and then do some cleaning this afternoon.

No comments: