Sunday, September 5, 2010

Very Busy Sunday




Today I served communion at church and presided over the service and then eight of us went to eat at Eggberts afterward. After that, Leslie and I and Elnora went to the campgrounds for the Celebration of Life of Bob Harper. They did their celebration much like we did ours. We saw several hundred people who attended.

Then we came home and watched TV and ate ice cream. Elnora will be leaving for Tulsa in the morning.

I will mow and trim after the grass dries tomorrow and also cut up my flowering crab apple tree to have it hauled off.

Then I will go over to see what is left in the booth.

Tuesday I will go see Phyllis, my sister. Her husband, Bob, has been ill all week. His tests should be back on Tuesday and he is to call me when he knows what they found.

The photos are part of the group who ate dinner together after church yesterday . The below woman is Elnora and the man is Jeff C. The woman in the upper photos in the orange shirt is my daughter, Leslie.The crowd is a part of the huge crowd at Bob H's Celebration of Life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, You sure have been busy since I checked on you last! I love your booth at the Mall. It looks so good. We have one here at the Peddlers Mall. It has been over a year now. Some months we just make the rent but most of the time we make a profit. There is some theft here and people even change price tags on stuff. We stick ours on and then put tape over it so makes it very hard to get off. I hope you make lots of money. I like buying stuff at yard sales and making a profit in the booth. Have a good week.

Balisha said...

Hi Margie...I hope that your sister's husband isn't seriously ill. Is your weather cooler now?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Hi Judy. We have sold a lot of things since I last looked. One entire shelf is bare and Cyndi had to fill it up because I have company this week.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, balisha, it is wonderful!