Monday, January 24, 2011

A Dreary Monday

I got a good night's sleep last night. I went to bed at 8:30 again. Slinky didn't wake up for his potty break until quarter past four. Then he wanted me to get up at 5:00 and began barking. I just let him bark. I put on my clothes, made my bed and made up my face before I came in. He must learn that I won't come running when he barks. He is sitting here beside me now soaking up the companionship.

At 9:30, I will meet the girls from the Living the Questions group at the coffee shop. I did that two weeks ago and it was great fun. Then it was just Marilyn and Judy and me though. Slinky will HAVE to go in the garage since it's only 17 degrees here now.

Other then that, I have nothing new going on for today. I do need to get some cash from the bank though. I am nearly broke.

More later...

By the time I was ready to leave it was warm enough and sunny enough to let Slinky out in the back yard....40 degrees.

The four of us had a two hour visit and then I called Leslie to see if she could have lunch. I had to go out to church to make some copies for church school Sunday anyhow. So I went on up and took her to lunch.

Then I came home just in time to catch the Schwans man. He brought me a pizza and some ice cream bites.

I read some more on my new book this afternoon.

Tonight I will watch PBS.

We have missed all the snowy weather this week. The weather people must be pulling their hair out. They can't seem to get it right. Thank goodness!!

No comments: