Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Minister's Week

Today, if Jack is feeling better and Marilyn is comfortable leaving him with their daughter, Lori, we will go to Tulsa to the two day Minister's Week lectures. Marilyn and I have done this on two previous occasions and really enjoyed it. In the past, we stayed overnight in a motel but this year we will drive back. I have Slinky to deal with and she has Jack.

The theme will be "PTS Currents". They will present the very latest in the Historical Jesus studies. Since our Living the Questions group studies those lectures, we should find this two day seminar interesting.

I hope Slinky will be comfortable enough outside today. It is supposed to get up to 36 degrees. I imagine he'd rather be out rather then in the garage. He hates the garage. I was prepared to put him in the garage and have Bob A. come over to let him out mid morning and mid afternoon. But he would rather be out if it's not too cold for him.

I am looking forward to the lectures.

No comments: