Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Again

Another Sunday morning....

Slinky let me sleep until after 4:00 this morning before he wanted out. I let him out and then got another hour's sleep before he thought he needed his breakfast. He's had his dog food and his oatmeal now and his potty break. He is sitting here beside me now..seemingly content.

It's 6:00 and I need to get my bed made and my clothes on for church. I also think I will make a small coffeecake to go with our coffee at church. I don't want to make the large one because I don't want leftovers. I've been eating a lot of junk lately and I need to stop it. It's not healthy.

We will probably eat out after church...several of the congregation like to do that. Then when I get home I will do my letters and relax a little before Living the Questions group tonight at Bobby and Karan's home.

The dinner last night was nice. Judy ended up having 14 there instead of 8. Luckily, she had had the count revised. I brought home a little of my bean salad.,,but not much. I stayed until 8:30 and then came on home. I was tired after my full day.

More later....

We did eat out at Hong Kong Delight. There were seven of us. Afterward I came home and did my letters. Then I ran on to an old movie I used to really love. It was "To Sir, With Love". Does anyone remember it?

I watched it instead of my usual 60 Minutes. 60 Minutes is not the show it used to be anyhow.

After that, I went to Bobby and Karan's for "Living the Questions" group. It was a really good discussion. We didn't solve all the world's problems but we thought we did. :)

I came home afterward and let Slinky out of the garage and into the house. First he had to make a couple of trips outside. He was delighted to get back into the kitchen/utility room area.

I stayed up till 10:00 and then went to bed and slept really well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margie, Doesn't look like you have slowed down any! Bean salad sounds good to me right now and it is 6:30 in the morning! Glad you enjoyed your dinner out and Slinky is doing well. Have a good week.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Judy. I have lots of leftovers and I will not need them. I won't be back home to eat until Thursday. I guess they will keep.

I have fish and chips from Saturday, Chinese cashew chicken from yesterday and that bean salad from Friday evening. I might even have leftover chili from today. I won't try to cook this week.