Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday At Last

I looked out in my backyard iris bed this morning and saw my first iris of the season. I just had to go out and take a photo of it.

It's Friday at last. I don't work today since I'm taking my brother-in-law to Bartlesville for his colonoscopy. I hope it works out o.k. He has lymphoma but it isn't growing or spreading...at least not so far. That's why he has this test every year.

I'll comment more later after we return.

Well they found four polyps and took them out. The Lymphoma had not changed or grown. If the biopsies come back o.k., he will not have to have the test again for two years.

I brought him home with me for a couple of hours and then he seemed to think he was o.k. enough to drive himself the other mile to get home. He did eat some yogurt that I had here. He had not eaten in 24 hours. He also had a banana. That's about all he wanted for awhile.

1 comment:

Bart said...

I have a friend who is only 19 years old who suffered from lymphoma, but through the treatment and care of the hospital she got through it in under a year!

I wish the best for your brother-in-law! You sound like a really caring person, I look forward to enjoying more of your posts!:)

Yours sincerely,
Prabhat