Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy Friday

This photo is the flowerbed I dug last weekend.

Well, I had lots of tedious work to do today at work but I was happy about that. The time just flew. Now I am waiting for time to go to my job interview at 3:00.

I ate a couple of pieces of toast for lunch. It's been drizzling again this morning. I am very tired of rain. Yesterday was just lovely and I got a lot done. I trimmed and mowed. I still have the space behind my fence to mtrim but it's too wet now.

The mail came. All I got was junk mail.

More later...

I had a real good interview but the librarian told me they had a lot of good applicants too. So I will know one way or the other by next Friday.

I went to Wal Mart before the interview and on my way home I noticed they had charged me twice for my printer ink cartridges. So I drove all the way back out there and got a credit for over $46.00. Thank goodness I noticed it.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice weekend, Margie..Plans?
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Yes...Mayfest and church. You have a great weekend, Balisha.