Monday, November 14, 2011

Very Busy Week

Last night was a great success. Jack brought the dessert and we watched a segment of Living the Questions and then had a lively discussion after that.

I still haven't heard a word from my eldest son who is supposed to be home from Iraq now. My daughter is also concerned.

Today I work. Since I missed Friday for the holiday, I will make up my time today. After work, I need to do my job search again. I am in a quandry about where to go. I have been everywhere the past ten months. This is a small town. I do not go to fast food because I don't think I could stand on my feet that long. Otherwise, I have been everywhere. I have to put an ad in the Journal today for Wednesday and Saturday too to advertise the Community Thanksgiving worship service on next Sunday evening. I also need to mail a book off at the post office.

Tomorrow is my re-certification at work and Aime will be meeting me there at 8:00 AM. I found a substitute to attend the MC3 meeting and take notes for the minutes.

I will work on Wednesday and after work go to the library to study with Jennifer for my board certification there. That's 2:00 to 3:30. Later that evening I have a PINCH meeting at 5:30 at the Presbyterian church. I will also need to get my pay sheet signed off on that day too because I will be off on Thursday.

Thursday I am no longer going with my brother-in-law to see his oncologist. He got the day wrong and it is an appointment on Wednesday. I can't go on Wednesday.

Then I work Friday. After work, he and I will go to Cherryvale to have lunch there at the buffet.

That's my busy week.

No comments: