Sunday, November 13, 2011

Busy Sunday

My eldest son is supposed to be home from Iraq today. I saw on facebook where they had lots of plane problems. I am anxious to learn what happened and if he did get home safely.

Today will be busy. I have the Living the Questions group tonight but first I have church this morning, dinner afterward, my letters to do this afternoon and last minute preparations for the group.

The animals slept outside last night. It was pretty balmy out. I dread the winter when Slinky will have to spend the mornings in the garage and the nights in the house. I don't know how I am to do my job search then. I guess he'll spend afternoons in the garage too while I job search.

The weather doesn't get colder until later in the week. So he can sleep outside for a couple more days.

More later..

2 comments:

Balisha said...

I know how anxious we can be, when we don't hear from our kids who travel. I'm sure that everything is all right. Have a nice Sunday.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

I hope you're right, Balisha. I stil haven't heard a thing.