Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Wednesday

Back to work today. I didn't sleep well last night at all. Slinky woke me up several times and I could not get back to sleep. So even though I went to bed at 8:30, I did not get much sleep. Maybe I can catch a nap this afternoon after my hair appointment.

If it doesn't warm up today, I will have to put Slinky in the garage. We will see. I don't leave for work until 7:30. If he has to go in the garage, I will come home after noon and let him out to pee before leaving for Independence.

I read yesterday afternoon and worked on my class newsletter while he and Missy were in the kitchen. I have been working on one of my new books. I'm not particularly impressed with it. It's a little raw. The name of the book is "Right as Rain".

I have several others to read so I may just give it up.

More later...

I went to Independence, ate lunch while reading my kindle and went to the beauty shop. Afterward I ran by the Dairy Queen and got a coke and drank it on the way home.

I've been back to working on the class newsletter this afternoon. Three more days and I will start sending it out to those online. I will take it to the printer for the 105 I need done there. Then I'll buy my envelopes and stamps and get it in the mail after it's finished.

No comments: