Sunday, December 18, 2011

Big Sunday!

I will bake my beans this morning and put them in an insulated bag so they will stay warm for today's dinner at church. I baked my pie yesterday morning.

We have our Christmas service this morning and a dinner afterward. We have invited guests to the dinner. In the afternoon, after I get my letters done, I will attend Jerry's retirement party and then this evening will go to Bredesen's for the Living the Questions group.

It will be a big day.

More later...

I got my beans baked and also wrapped the gift for Sage and got it ready for mailing tomorrow. I also addressed the special Christmas cards I got for my children and got them out on the mailbox for mailing too.

Slinky is out on the patio. It's been in and out...in and out all morning. He is out now for good.

I will have a lot of stuff to put in Bob's car when he comes. There's my beans, the candy and the pie. Then I will also take my purse, of course.

Later...

We had a nice crowd and most stayed for the dinner afterward. Most also brought food so we had plenty. I came home with two thirds of my blackberry pie and most of my peanut clusters and some of my baked beans.

I will take the peanut clusters and pie to Bredesen's tonight. Maybe they can eat it up.

I did get over to Jerry's retirement party and there were many people there. I stayed about 40 minutes said my farewell's to Jerry and left. I did get a short letter out to those members online. I still have to print off those that go in the snail mail.

No comments: