Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Back to Work on Wednesday

Slinky did beter last night. He woke me at 9:30 and again at 4:00. But at least I got some sleep. I had to put him in the garage this morning since is was only 24 degrees when I left for work. He was very glad to get outside when I got home from work.

After I left work I picked up Juanita and we went to lunch at Eggberts. Then I took her to Wal Mart to get some things she wanted for a New Years Eve get together she is having for her family.

After I took her home, I went to my hair appointment. It looks so much better when Carol does it. Juanita gave me candy for Christmas and I gave her candy so we just traded candy. Juanita is 90 years old but gets around very well for her years. She and I have been friends for over ten years.

I will work again tomorrow. I have no plans for tomorrow after work. Friday we are going to take down the Christmas decorations at church and put them away. I stopped there on the way home from Independence and checked the mousetraps. We had caught another mouse. I left all four traps loaded because who knows how many we may have left.

No comments: