Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday at Last!

I will work this morning and then go directly out to the church to help Leslie and Karan take down all the Christmas decorations and put them away. Bob A. will join us after he feeds Phyllis at Windsor Place.

It is always faster to take down the decorations then to put them up. If they are mostly finished when I get there, I will just clean the church. This is my last week to do that. Next month it is another person's responsibility.

If I get home in time and it's still nice out, I will take Slinky for another walk. He enjoyed yesterday's so much!

The weather has been in the 60's...very unseasonal for December but I'm not complaining. I love it.

More later...

Leslie called while I was leaving work and said they had it all finished and would not need Bob and me. So I spent the afternoon reading instead. I went to bed at 8:30..really tired.

No comments: