Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hard Wednesday

I worked very hard today. I came home very tired. Strangely, I took my first half pill for blood pressure this morning and then took my blood pressure before I went to work. On the left arm in was 144/76 and my right arm was 132/73. That was this morning. I took it again at noon and the left arm was 130/69 and the right arm was 128/72. I called the doctor and he said not to take the blood pressure med after all but to continue to check my blood pressure. This evening it was 127/72 on the left arm and 127/68 on the right arm. It's just as I thought...white coat syndrome.

It has misted or rained all day today and been chilly. When I came home for lunch I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I did not sleep well last night. I woke up in the middle of the night with foot and leg cramps. All I could do was get up and walk around to get rid of them. It happened three times. So I am tired already.

Tomorrow Lynnette and I will sort traffic tickets. There are some that we keep indefinately and some we can have shredded.

More later...

No comments: