Saturday, February 18, 2012

Washday Saturday

I have my laundry going now and I will later vacuum the house. It is raining now. In about an hour, I will meet my brother-in-law for breakfast. I slept pretty well last night. However, after Missy woke me up I had to take a pill to get back to sleep. I prefer not to do that very much.

Later, about 9:30, I went to visit my sister out at Windsor Place. I took her a birthday card. Tomorrow she will be 79. She was asleep so I stayed twenty minutes and then left the card on the chair.

Later after I got my house cleaned I called Bob A and asked him if he would like to go to Bartlesville with me. It was overcast and dreary and I thought we might enjoy a change of scenery. He wanted to go so I went over and picked him up in about 20 minutes. We walked the mall. I ended up getting Maia a bithday gift. Her second birthday is next month. He found a great sale in Dillards and bought a new dopp bag and a nice cap and later a leather winter coat. He looked real nice in it.

We went to Dinks and ate Bar B Q again. We just can't seem to get enough of Dink's Bar B Q.

We got home about 5:30 and I took him home and came home to Missy. She was hungry and cranky at being left alone all afternoon. Too bad.

No comments: