Monday, February 27, 2012

A Hard Working Monday

I really worked hard this morning. I had a little filing to do and then I took four microfilm packets into the microfilm room and searched for a half dozen files. It took most of the morning but I found them all. We cannot destroy these files until we have them saved on either microfilm or scanned.

After lunch I started working on the 2009 traffic tickets. I worked until 3:00 on those sorting out the "keepers" (misdeanors) and saving them to be scanned.

Then my supervisor, Bonnie, asked me to fold and get some jury letters ready to send. She went out for her break in the meanwhile. After I got three folded, I noticed the date was for a February 5th trial. I knew she meant March so I opened the letters and took them back out and left her a note and went back to my traffic ticket work. Soon she came back and had to print off another 60 letters with the correct date. I went in her office and picked up the new labels she was printing and some of the corrected letters and together we got them ready to mail again. I finished just in time to clean up my traffic mess before leaving for the day at 4:00. She was sure glad I read that letter.

Tomorrow morning I will finish my traffic job. I believe I'm up to the "S" letter so I still have a litle ways to go.

I've nothing planned for the evening. I will probably have a smoothie for dinner. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk for lunch.

I have to go sometime and get some more mulch for the last back yard flowerbed.

Then sometime soon, I hope, I need to start on the front. My creeping phlox will bloom first...if I get the leaves cleaned out of them. I also have more leaves to be raked and bagged on the west side of the house. Those leaves came from my neighbor's trees.

No comments: