Saturday, March 3, 2012

Laid Back Day

This has been a rather laid back day. I stripped my bed and did some laundry very early this morning Then I met Bob A. for breakfast at 7:15. Afterward I went to the library to do my stint at the book sale. My relief forgot to show up so I stayed an extra hour. Finally I called him and asked him to come relieve me. He had forgotten...even though the librarian had sent out reminders. He was emabrrassed and apologized.

Then I went out to South Coffeyville to get gasoline. That's in Oklahoma. It was $3.43.9 there but here in Coffeyvile it is $3.69.9. It's only a three mile drive so it's worth it to save that much money on gas. After that I came home and remade my bed and put away my laundry.

While I was at the library, Bobby and Karan brought Karan's dress form by. My daughter wanted to use it for her Focus Moment at church tomorrow. I realized I couldn't get it in my little car so I laid down my seats and got it in the trunk/back seat. Then I got the bulletin sheet and sending forth sheet took them too so I could run them off out there. I went out to church and did the bulletins and took that dress form in. Then I realized I had mislaid my car keys. I searched everywhere for them and could not find them. Finally I looked in my book bag and there they were.

Keith, my eldest son called this afternoon and we had a nice visit.

My brother-in-law just called me. His grandchildren are coming with three of his great grandchildren to spend the night at his house. They will be with him for several days. I offered him my sleeping bags. If they want them they will come by to get them.

Tonight I will stay home and try to find something to watch on TV...if I can stay awake.

No comments: