Monday, March 12, 2012

Stange Monday

Bob A. met me at Roeder's this morning to I could leave my car to get a new headliner. Mine was beginning to come down at the back window. Then he took me to work. About 11:00, I began to feel bad. I had awakened in the night...about 1:30, not feeling really well but I took a couple of Tums and went back to sleep. I felt alright by time to go to work, so I did. But I began to have stomach cramps mid morning. Finally as I was filing across the hall on the north side of the large courtroom, I began to have cramps. Luckily, I was near a bathroom and then I called Bob A. and asked him to come get me. He brought me home and also gave me some meds that he had to stop the diarrhea.

I put my robe on, put my clothing in the laundry with my towels and watched TV and dozed all afternoon. By 4:00 I was feeling much better. Bob came by and picked me up to go get my car. The headliner looked great. I went by the Medicene Shoppe and picked up my thyroid med. I ran out last night. Then I came home and ate a bowl of oatmeal. I hadn't eaten all day.

Now I am checking out the blogs.

3 comments:

Clara....in TN said...

Hi Margie, thanks for looking in on my blog.....I really got behind. Glad you are feeling better.

pat m said...

Actually you don't want to stop the diarrhea for at least 24 hrs..it rids the body of the bacteria causing the problem. Of course fluids/eletrolyte replacement is improtsn.

Margie's Musings said...

That's good to know, Pat. I wasn't aware of that. I drank a lot of water to replace fluids. I feel kind of drug out today. I don't know whether to go to work today or not.

Good to have you check in with me too, Clara. Thanks so much!