Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Again

I will go to work this morning. I don't feel 100% but maybe about 98% so I cannot afford to miss any more work. I will leave at lunchtime about 11:40 to pick up Bob A. for the Lenten Luncheon. I hope I gain strength as the day progresses.

I don't know where I got this bug but my daughter, whom I haven't seen since last Thursday, also had it over the weekend but that's too much time for us to have infected one another. I guess it's going around.

I just laid around yesterday. I cleaned the bathrooms and ran the duster on the laminated floors, the kitchen, and both bathrooms and was exhausted by then. It's a good thing I stayed home yesterday too.

I did work up the energy to attend the library board meetings last night. I really didn't want to go but I had missed February because of our church valentine dinner so I felt I really needed to attend last night. As it turned out, there was no foundation meeting because only two of us showed up for that. I did take notes for the board meeting though. I am secretary for the foundation but John C. is secretary for the board. He has not been there when I attended at all so I have done his job too for three occasions.

No comments: