Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Again

I can't make up my mind whether to go back to work today. I feel kind of drained but the problem has stopped.

Tonight I have a library board meeting and foundation meeting after that. I don't know whether I will be up to those either but I missed last month's board meeting because of our church Valentine party. I will just play it by ear.

I heard from Scott's girlfriend yesterday. She said Scott and Ashley, my granddaughter, were touring Germany and having a grand tme. She will be with him a total of two weeks. I haven't heard a peep out of him since she went over there. I guess they are having a good time.

Keith and Esther are on vacation. They were going to see the Grand Canyon, among other things.

I haven't heard anything out of Leslie since they took me to dinner last week. She and Karan and Bobby went to Kansas City to help Sheri with her auction. After being broken into three times, losing her large big screen TV and laptop computer each time, Sheri decided to sell her house and move into a loft downtown. (she had a security system but in the time it took the police to get there, they had time to make off with the big screen TV and laptop computer) Her husband bought them all new furniture after that so she was selling her old furniture at the auction. She needed help running the auction.

I took a shower, washed my hair and dressed and now I am exhausted. I think I will call in sick again at 8:00. I may be pushing it to go back to work today. Bob A. just called to check on me and he suggested I should stay home too. I sure don't want a relapse. I will miss the money but I would rather be well.

No comments: