Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Again

I work today and then tomorrow I will go to Independence to have my hair done. It has become a mess. When the humidity comes up, it gets curlier and curlier and I can't do a thing with it. Luckily Carol can.

I want to see my sister tomorrow. But first I have a doctor's appointment in Bartlesville at 9:30. Luckily my hair appointment is at 7:00 AM. I will go from there to Bartlesville for the doctor's appointment.

I really need to finish my yard work this weekend. That will destroy my hairdo. :)

I hope there is no wind or rain.

Marilyn called last night and we discussed the weekend's Living the Question group meeting scheduled for Sunday evening. Because Howard had surgery last week, we felt he should not have to try to come out for it. He likes to lead the discussion so we hesitate to have it without him. I put out an e-mail and informed everyone of our decision.

So far I have heard back from two.

Yesterday Bob A. and I attended the Lenten Luncheon at Grace Fellowship. It was a salad luncheon provided by the Christian Church women. Everything was very good and the testimony of a former drug and alcohol abuser was excellent. Religion and the support of her congregation has turned her life around. She feels God has forgiven her and now she is able to forgive herself. That's a wonderful testimony.

No comments: