Friday, July 13, 2012

Looking Better Friday

Things are looking better even though I didn't get much sleep again last night.

I have done my laundry, answered my mail and gone to the market besides getting my hair done. I always feel a lot better when my hair looks better. Camp is hard on my hair. The humidity just makes it uncontrollably curly.

My brother-in-law and I will get together sometime next week and begin sending out thank you notes. He and I are going over to Just Us for lunch today and his daughter is going too. I haven't had a good meal in several days so that will be good. I ate some yogurt last night before I went to bed. I had only had a bowl of oatmeal all day. I had no appetite for lunch and dinner was lost in the turmoil of getting everything back to "normal" whatever that is.

I later bought stamps today, bought gas, washed my car, and sent out two thank you notes. I also balanced my checkbook and paid some bills. Busy, busy, busy.

More later...

Hooray! We're getting some rain! We need it desperately. My weeping willow tree is losing all it's leaves.

Diana and Bob and I went to Cherryvale at lunchtime and had a great dinner at the buffet. Then I came home and in front of the TV, I took a nap. I feel more rested now.

No comments: