Saturday, July 14, 2012

Breakfast on Saturday

Bob and I (and perhaps Diana) will have breakfast at Eggberts this morning at 7:00. Diana is not an early riser like we are so she may not make it.

I may take off today and go to Bartlesville. I want to look for some white denim pants. I have two pair of white clam diggers. Both are too large now. I may just have them altered since I like the ones I am wearing this morning. The other pair is too flimsy a material. I like material with some body.

I got a good night's sleep last night. I woke up at 4:00 hearing a distant beep and after searching for 15 minutes found an old cell phone in my dresser drawer that was telling me it needed charging. I shut it down. I went back to bed but could not get back to sleep.

I promised Judy I would address some envelopes for her on my computer this evening. They are having their 50th wedding anniversary soon and she is sending out invitations to that festive occasion. She does not have Word on her computer and does not know how to use the substitute program to address envelopes. I did this for her once before.

We have our Living the Questions group at their house this Sunday evening. That's the same material I used at camp for our Temple School classes. We are nearly finished with it in our home study group. I believe we have two more sessions. Then I'm not sure what we will study. We have done the Saving Jesus DVD and perhaps First Light. I have Eclipsing Empire now and I don't believe we have done it.

My older son, Keith, called last evening before I went to bed and we had a nice visit.

After Bob's daughter left this afternoon he and I went to Bartlesville...our first time out of town in several weeks since Phyllis went back to Windsor from the hospital. We had a late lunch at Dink's and then walked the mall. We were both full and needed the exercise.

Then later this evening Judy brought me the envelopes and I got them addressed for her on my computer. She picked them up awhile ago. Now I am going to take my bath and go to bed. It's nearly 10:00.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

Have a nice weekend, Margie..

Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, Balisha. You too.