Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to Work on Monday

It's back to work this afternoon but first I have some business to take care of and also dinner to fix at 10:45. I received a bill from our Ace Hardware Saturday for the shelving and shelf brackets I bought last month. I had returned the brackets because they did not fit into my shelving strips. They have neglected to give me credit for that return so I will have to go up to the store and try to get them to take that off my bill. Unfortunately, when I cleaned out my purse a week ago, I accidentally threw away the receipt showing that. Then, I sold another book over the weekend and I need to get it in the mail.

I need to go to the market to get a few things for tomorrow's dinner. Today we are having chicken tenders, potatoes and gravy and salad and veggies. Then we have some of my dessert from last night left and we will have some of that for dessert.

I slept really well last night after all that activity yesterday. This morning I stripped my bed and am washing my sheets and some underwear.

More....

After dinner I went to work and when I got home I changed my clothes and mowed and trimmed. The yard looks pretty good. It still hasn't completely recovered from the drought. It has looked a lot better in the past. But it is done and it looks neat.

No comments: