Thursday, December 27, 2012

All Day Thursday

I'm working all day again today. I first have to take my car in to the repair shop and find out why my red light is coming on and staying on. It's either my seat belts or my air bag and I won't know until Gary hooks it up to the computer and discovers which it is. Bob will meet me at ten till 8:00 and take me to work so I can leave the car at Gary's. Then he will have to come get my at noon so we can have lunch. I have fixed chili and have it in the slow cooker on warm setting. The table is set for lunch and I am ready for him at noon. We ate Christmas dinner leftovers yesterday noon.

I stayed busy all day yesterday at work and that was good. I can't just sit. That drives me nuts.

Bob came over last evening and we watched PBS again instead of a video. Nature was on and so was Nova. We watched those. Tonight we will watch another video. There is nothing interesting on PBS either tonight and the rest of TV is absolutely worthless..in my opinion. I should just cancel it or at least go back to "basic" basic.

The top third of my Christmas tree is dark. The lights must have burned out. Next year I will probably have to buy a new one if I want lights all over it. This one is ten years old. I guess I got my money's worth. Sometime between now and New Years I will take the tree down and put it in it's box and put away all the Christmas decorations and get the house back in order.

More later about the car.

No comments: