Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday Church

Today will be our Christmas Program at church. I am not a member of the worship commission so I don't know what they have in mind. It should be different through.

Bob and I went out to John and Leslie's last night for snacks and opening of gifts. We all enjoyed watching the children open their gifts. We also had a lot of nice snacks. We got back home about 8:00, I guess. I took my bath and went to bed about 9:00 or so. Bob gave me some neat stuff. It was Moose Munch, chocolate coffee and gourmet cocoa and all that is eatable or drinkable. I got a beautiful candle from Leslie. Funny, Leslie had bought my Christmas gift when they went to the train show and then when she was wrapping her gifts, she could not find my gift. She made an emergency run to Independence to get me this beautiful candle. She will probably run onto the gift when she begins to put away her Christmas decorations. I bought Bob candy and nuts so he can eat that up too. His daughter Diana and her husband, Tony gave me a selection of chocolate covered cranberries and cherries. I will have lots of goodies to eat up in the next month.

After the gift opening event, John took us down to the Outpost and we looked at his new trains and train track. He is a model train enthusiast. It was a neat layout.I told him if he would take a photo of it, I would post it on this blog.

More later...

No comments: