Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Before Christmas

I will get most of my meal together today. I will heat up some of the ham and put the rolls in tomorrow but I hope to do my Waldorf Salad and potato salad today and probably will bake my two pies today too. That will leave some light cleaning and setting the table for tomorrow. We will eat at noon. Bob is bringing the green bean casserole. I didn't ask Leslie to bring anything because she is on call all weekend. The managers are doing that so their workers can have the holiday off.

I will work all day on Wednesday and Thursday to try to make up for lost hours over the Christmas holiday and do the same thing at New Years.

Bob asked me last evening if I was going to cook lunch and I told him I would play it by ear. I will call him in an hour or so and tell him I will and we will have hamburgers.

Before I get really busy today and tomorrow, I want to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

More later....

2 comments:

Balisha said...

A Merry Christmas to you too.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks so much, Balisha!