Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Busy Tuesday

This will be a busy day. I will pick up the newsletters for my class this morning and get them in the mail today. This is also the day of my haircut and color and hairdo at 10:00. Bob will go with me to Independence for his haircut. After that we will have lunch at Big Cheese. When we get back to Coffeyville, I will take Bob home and go to work.

After work, I have the library board meeting and the foundation meeting. I hope to get home slightly after 7:00 where Bob will already be and has already started the PBS American Experience program we want to watch.

I e-mailed both newspapers Sunday to change the names on their pastor's list for their church pages. Later that afternoon, Ursula e-mailed me and said she had been asked by the editor to write a story about me and the new pastors. I sent her some information and a photo of the church and will take some photos of the pastors Sunday at church. That should be interesting.

No comments: