Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Saturday!

I will meet Bob at Eggbert's in a little while for breakfast. He came over last night and we watched a very good Stephen Spielberg movie "War Horse". I rented it from V & S Variety for $2.12. I have to take it back at 9:00 this morning. If we want to watch a movie the same day we decide on it, we rent it from V & S Variety...otherwise we can get it free of charge from the local library by inner library lending.

I have been buying DVD movies from Amazon for a very low price. I may donate them to the library when I run out of storage space. I probably will not watch them again.

We had discussed going to Owasso at noontime for soup and salad at Olive Garden. Bob may have changed his mind about going. He has been doing most of the driving and uses a lot of gasoline. Every once in awhile he lets me take my car. We need to share the expense. For instance, he will rent "The Descendents" with George Clooney. They have that one at V & S Variety too. We will not have to return that one until Monday since we will be renting it on a Saturday. There is simply nothing worth watching on TV..except for PBS.

If we don't go to Owasso, I will pack some more non essentials into banker boxes. I have one box packed already. I will stack them in the garage. Since they have lids, the stuff packed stays clean. I am labeling the boxes with which room the contents were found. Some will be rummage. Some will simply have to be stored if I get into a duplex. I really need to clean out the garage before long. If it stays relatively warm I may get that done on the time I have off.

So far Carla hasn't shown my house again. It would be good if it could be shown once a week. We sold the house in Independence after a Sunday afternoon open house. She may have to do something like that to get it sold.

More later...

I stayed in today after 10:0. It drizzled and then iced and then snowed a little over that. When Bob left this evening, he had to scrape his windshield and it was solid ice. Luckily, I had some windshield defroster and I sprayed that on his windows to defrost them.

They called off church tomorrow.

No comments: