Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday...and Church

Today is Sunday and we will go to church this morning and afterward we will eat out somewhere. I will vote for Sirloin Stockade. I really don't want much though because tonight we have Living the Questions group at Jack and Marilyn's again. This evening we will have a hamburger cookout. That's a lot of food in one day for me.

We will also take cakes to Independence again this Tuesday so I will bake two cakes tomorrow. This will be a busy week. I also have library board meeting on Tuesday evening. What with exercise class Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and cooking lunch that pretty much fills my week.

I will do my Sunday newsletters after lunch today.

More later....

We had a nice crowd at church school and church today and even seven children.After church we did not eat out. Bob and I have a cookout we're invited to this evening and neither of us wanted to overdo it.

After church, I did my weekly newsletter and am preparing to take a nap. First I will get my tomatoes sliced for the cookout. I also will load up the rest of the condiments that I was asked to bring in a sack. That way I will be ready. I also need to go to the market and buy some more stamps.

We had a nice crowd at LTQ tonight. Mona and Richard brought Mona's niece and nephew from Egypt and also their son. Bobby and Karan were there as was Barbara. Mewa was there to help Marilyn. Keith and Joyce cooked hamburgers on the grill. Everyone brought something. Bob and I brought the condiments. Jack seems to be coping and Marilyn quietly does that too. Thank goodness for the help they get getting Jack up and around and to bed in the evening. Jack can no longer walk.

No comments: