Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Huge Wednesday

This has been a huge day. It started with exercise class this morning. Then I picked up my daughter's coat at the cleaners after that and came home begin the big move. Bobbie and Karan, bless their hearts, stayed until the last and moved everything but pictures and some little odds and ends. Bob and I will get those in the morning. We did move his clothing from the closet into the new apartment. We still have his out of season clothing from the second bedroom closet to move but we will do that tomorrow. He is exhausted! I left him at 2:00 so he could get a nap.

Karan fixed a lovely lunch for all of us. Marilyn returned my dish from the stew I sent her last week and Karan invited her too.

I went back to Gilliam's get more boxes. We didn't have near enough. We will hang pictures and put things away tomorrow. We also need to get the curtains from the house and hang them in the apartment. I think I can make them fit.

I got a good night's sleep last night. I went to bed at 9:30 and awoke at 1:00 and couldn't go back to sleep. I got up at 3:00 and took a Benadril tablet then I slept until 6:05. Benadril does wonders to make one drowsy.

Leslie will come this evening to put his TV together again. Then he will have entertainment.

More later if there is more.....

No comments: