Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday Again

Bob and I went to breakfast at Eggberts this morning and had omelets. As usual they were good! We will hang pictures today. We got the rest of the curtains hung yesterday. He will give the ones we couldn't use to Bobby and Karan for helping us move Bob over into the apaprtment.

Bob's phone would not ring yesterday so we ended up going to Bartlesville where he could get a new battery. Turned out it only needed to be set on "outside". Anyhow, he got a half tank of gas at a good price.

He came over last evening and we watched the news together and had a glass of the good red wine called Roscotto. It is imported from Italy but only costs a little over $12.00. Then he went home and I took my bath and put my PJs on. I went to bed shortly after nine and slept very well for a change.

He will take some things out to the church to store them in the shed out there. He has a six foot aluminum stepladder he will take out there and some other small things.

I will fix Parmesan chicken for lunch. I will throw the leftover potatoes from yesterday into a skillet and brown them and we will have a veggie and a salad. I made cookies yesterday afternoon so we will have pudding and cookies for dessert. We had such a big breakfast we may eat later today. We usually eat at 11:30 but today it may be closer to 1:00.

The rest of the day is up for grabs. He and I registered yesterday for another trip to Kansas City to see George Wint at a dinner theater. It will be held on November 20th...the same day as the Living Christmas Tree we planned to go to in Joplin. Darn. We will have to cancel the plan for that Joplin trip.

I will leave on the 27th for Hawaii to be with my younger son for that holiday. I wil stay a week.

No comments: