Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday Housecleaning Day

I just called Bob again. He is doing fine. He slept late so I am glad I didn't call any sooner.  He will bring garlic toast and toss salad for our lunch. We have decided to have spaghetti instead of roast beef.  I have the sauce already.

I must clean house today. It's been over a week. What with Bob's stint in the hospital and spending so much time there, I have neglected the apartment. It's neat but I know it needs to be vacuumed and dusted. And the floors in the bathroom and kitchen need to be mopped.

Other then that, I need to go to the market. I would like to wait until tomorrow when I will be in Independence again. I like to shop their Wal Mart.  Ours never has all that I want. I have driven all the way out there before for my ink cartridges only to find they didn't have the ones I needed. I can always get them at the Independence superstore.

I went to the PINCH meeting last night and took my lemonade and ice from my freezer. Marilyn brought everything else. We had a good attendance. I stayed and helped Marilyn clean up afterward.

I was exhausted when I got home. I tried to watch PBS last night. They had a program on the Zeppelin bombing of London during World War I and I wanted to see it but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Finally at 8:45 Missy and I just gave up and went to bed.  I slept well so I must have needed to go to bed.  She is in there now in the bamboo chair in the dining room... sleeping. That cat sleeps a lot.

More later...

Be sure to watch this video!

http://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact-2?c=reccon1

I cleaned thebouse this morning before starting lunch. It looks a lot better now.

I then fixed our spaghetti lunch and Bob brought the garlic toast and salad and we had a good lunch.   Then I went over to the Country Time antique (junk) mall and looked around just for something to do because I was bored. I tried to take a nap but could not go to sleep...which is probably a good thing because I should sleep better tonight.

No comments: