Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday Cake Day

I have five cakes to take to Independence today. There will be two or three from Independence and two from Neodesha.

Afterward we will go to Carol's to get our hair cut. Afterward we will eat at Big Cheese.  My hair grows very fast. I only hope the hair shaft gets thicker now that I'm taking Biotin for it.  Ever since it got grey, it got wispier. It looks very thin that way. 

We have eaten out several times lately. After Bob got out of the hospital Tuesday, we ate out. Wednesday we ate out too. Thursday I fixed spaghetti. Then Friday we ate out and Saturday morning we had breakfast out before we went to the Martin Luther King celebration and afterward ate soup. Then Sunday we went to Cherryvale to Just Us and yesterday after Bob's doctor's appointment with his heart doctor we went back to Eggberts for chicken fried steak. I will cook tomorrow.

By the way, his heart doctor seemed pleased with his progress. He only questioned why he was taking a blood thinner. He will consult with his GP and they will decide if he really needs a blood thinner (especially since he has a hole in his Aorta valve and that leaks blood.)  I hope he reads Bob's records carefully.

I'm not sure what's on the agenda this afternoon.

Bob came over for awhile and we watched reruns of The Big Bang Theory for a couple of hours. We drank a small glass of wine and had the cheese and summer sausage he gave me for Christmas.  He went home at 8:00 and I took my bath and watched Antiques Roadshow for awhile. I got to bed shortly before 10:00 and slept well. My arms were not a problem last night. .

2 comments:

Balisha said...

A good night's sleep is so important. Glad you were able to sleep well.
Have a nice day today...It't beautiful here, but frigid.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

It's frigid here too, Balisha. It's 12 degrees. Thanks for visiting!